Be Military Fit with Bear Grylls has signed the Armed Forces Covenant as a declaration of support for service leavers and their families and reinforcing its commitment to providing help to military veterans transitioning into the workplace.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise from the nation that those who serve or have served in the armed forces, and their families are treated fairly.
Upon signing, BMF Operations Director, Ivan Rowlatt said; “Signing the Armed Forces Covenant cements our commitment to supporting military veterans and their families.
“Our workforce of military veterans is what sets us apart in the industry. Their energy, dedication and professionalism is unmatched and will continue to ensure that BMF aspires towards an elite working culture and programme delivery.”
Be Military Fit have made a number of pledges, including;
· Offering free training at any location to ALL veterans. BMF will offer discounted education and training qualifications to veterans through the Academy and provide a broad spectrum of employment opportunities. BMF has generated partnerships with military charities and will continue to facilitate events to generation charity funds.
· To support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership in order to establish an employment pathway for service leavers. BMF currently employs over 300 veterans and 90% of its work force have served in the Military.
· Endeavour to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment.
· To support BMF employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including accommodating their training and deployment where possible.
· Endeavour to generate a closer relationship with the RFCA, with discounted training and support to recruitment activities. BMF will continue to participate and support in community engagement in conjunction with the Armed Forces.
· To actively participate in Armed Forces Day by running regional events and activities that promote the Armed Forces and associated charities.
By signing the Armed Forces Covenant, Be Military Fit joins over 3000 organisations from across the UK who are supporting veterans and reserve personnel.
For more information about the Armed Forces Covenant, please visit https://www.armedforcescovenant.gov.uk.
To learn more about Be Military Fit’s military charity partnerships, please visit https://www.bemilitaryfit.com/partnerships.