At Be Military Fit, we are the leaders in outdoor training. Fitness is fast becoming part of everyday life and we aim to be pivotal in this movement.
We’re an energetic, driven and forward thinking fitness company with a team of 300+ based across the UK delivering the best of outdoor fitness. We’re constantly asking ourselves how to make BMF better, so if your curious, motivated and want to help us change the future of the fitness industry, get in touh. It’s your chance to be part of something exciting!
We are looking for someone super creative and social. The role of the Social Media Assistant is to implement a successful social media strategy with a key focus on growing follower numbers, optimise engagement rates and drive quality traffic to our website.
You’ll be integral in developing, and responsible for delivering the company’s social media strategy – ensuring brand integrity and consistency across all social media channels, with a weighting towards Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter!
You will be able to hit the ground running, quickly integrating yourself into the small central head office team in a rapidly growing organisation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage all social media channels ensuring teams are engaged and supportive of the overall success of the social media strategy
- Ensure the brand is consistently communicated across all owned and franchise sites
- Manage the production of any creative assets required to support marketing initiatives, ensuring a cross functional approach
- Report on, and carry out full social media analysis, including recommendations
- Understanding the BMF target audience
- Provide creativity and ideas for how to make improvement to our social media channels
- Customer insight analysis to understand hot topics in the fitness industry
- To gain insight into our members behaviours and preferences
- Understanding of GDPR and ensuring that social media activities are compliant
- Act as the brand guardian in regard to all social media initiatives
- Guide and coach general managers to implement local social media initiatives
- Working with key partners on reciprocal social media initiatives
- Any other tasks and duties relevant to the position.
- Proven success of delivering a social media strategy and how to optimise target audience
- Strong communication style, comfortable speaking and listening across all levels
- A love of social media and able to demonstrate a creative flair
- Demonstrable experience of the following; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant platforms
- Photoshop & Indesign or equivalent
- A self-starter capable of keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practice
- Minimum 1 years in house social media experience, preferably in the fitness industry
- Copy writing experience
- Event, fitness or outdoor photography skills
- Consumer research and profiling techniques
- Assisting in the development of social media strategy
- Adobe Design Software
We want a superstar and in return we’ll offer you a friendly environment that is passionate about fitness and on top of cutting-edge trends in the market. #workhardplayhard.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter, your portfolio and your Instagram handle to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing your application.