BMF has an ambitious growth plan to establish a world class and globally recognised brand, which enables people to train anywhere. By leveraging smart technology and the world’s outdoor spaces we have created a model which is capable of rapid rollout through franchised operations. BMF aims to establish itself as a highly profitable business, which is a pervasive force for good on a global stage.
We are looking for a Franchise Sales Executive to join the BMF central team to be responsible for all aspects of the franchise recruitment process including administration, organisation and sales processes and thereby plays an important role in ensuring that the administration and organisation of all sales processes are accurate, timely and maximise the opportunity to convert enquiries into sales. The role requires the Franchise Sales Executive to be able to engage with prospects from an organisational, process and sales basis and take them through the entire recruitment process, maximising the sale of franchises within the company set criteria.
You will be able to hit the ground running, quickly integrating yourself into the small central head office team in a rapidly growing organisation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To achieve franchise sales in line with company annual budgets and personal targets
- To develop new business opportunities
- To engage in the entire sales process for all products and deal with all questions and queries raised by prospects.
- To present franchise business opportunities as a positive, exciting and realistic proposition to individual prospects and at exhibitions and the like.
- To actively manage business leads and convert opportunities into franchise sales
- To work within the selection & recruitment process that ensures the most suitable & competent people are accepted
- To monitor and evaluate the recruitment selection process to ensure that it results in BMF recruiting successful franchisees.
- To manage the franchise contract legal process with prospective franchisees and ensure that all documentation is both appropriate and administered accurately.
- To work closely with external partners to ensure that the recruitment process works seamlessly
- To organise, manage and present on Discovery Days or Webinars with the support of other team colleagues
- To monitor the daily administration functions of the Franchise Sales Department.
- Understand and be able to explain the performance of Territories against a range of KPI’s
- Franchise sales/recruitment and business development (Desirable)
- Proven sales track record
- Interview and selection processes
- Consultative selling
- Legal negotiation techniques (Desirable)
- Strong communicator and open personality – with a proven ability to build relationships
- Strong work ethic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Conducting a consultative sales process to successful conclusion
- General franchising processes and systems
- Presentations to individuals and groups
- Flexibility – able to adapt to changing requirements and able to ‘roll sleeves up’ in a small team environment
- Team player with ability to work independently also
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure
- A passion for health and fitness
- Salary - Competitive
- 25 days annual leave
- Stakeholder Pension
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing your application.