At Be Military Fit, we are the leaders in outdoor training. Fitness is fast becoming part of everyday life and we aim to be pivotal in this movement.
We’re an energetic, driven and forward-thinking fitness company with a team of 300+ based across the UK delivering the best of outdoor fitness. We’re constantly asking ourselves how to make BMF better, so if your curious, motivated and want to help us change the future of the fitness industry, get in touch. It’s your chance to be part of something exciting!
We are looking for an LMS Developer/Engineer to work with us on a short term contract to support with the preparation and implementation of our Learning Management System. We are looking to create an interactive learning experience with that WOW factor to ensure overall learning success with plenty of engaging content using videos, images and other exciting learning tools.
You’ll be integral in developing and implementing the BMF’s Learning Management System to be deployed across the country, while ensuring brand integrity, consistency and to ensure course materials are up to date and at the forefront of the fitness industry. The LMS Developer will be required to take full ownership of content creating ensuring it fits with BMF’s company style and needs are met to the highest standard.
You will be able to hit the ground running, quickly integrating yourself into the small central head office team in a rapidly growing organisation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create E-learning material from our documented training material to support employee development across BMF
- Support with writing training content to suit audience, in motivational, compliance, technical or informational nature.
- Produce script for training video production.
- Ensure messages and terminology are consistent across all written materials
- Collaborate with the BMF academy, General Managers, Fitness Consultants to ensure the effective roll out and implementation on new E-learning material
- Apply effective and timely project management skills to handle multiple concurrent projects.
- Administration of LMS including loading, testing, and maintenance of courses/curriculums.
- Analyse user engagement, management of dashboards and homepage, audience management.
- Apply trends and best practices in learning technologies.
- Understanding of GDPR and ensuring that LMS activities are compliant
- Experience working with Adobe Captivate
- 2+ years’ experience in eLearning development (e-Learning or Instructional Design Certificate desired)
- Experience with production and post-production of technical video training
- Familiarity with LMS, CMS, and E-Learning standards (AICC, SCORM, xAPI, etc.)
- Experience delivering educational content through learning management systems
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and evidence of effective relationship management
- Building professional development courses
- Fitness industry experience
- Ideally experience working with Thinkific or similar
We want a superstar and in return we’ll offer you a friendly environment that is passionate about fitness and on top of cutting-edge trends in the market. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing your application.