Are you driven?
Are you forward thinking?
If yes, it’s your chance to be part of something exciting! BMF is rapidly growing with international expansion plans.
You’ll be integral in ensuring that BMF’s IT systems are deployed efficiently across the business on a national level. We are looking for an IT Systems Engineer who will have primary responsibility for the;
- Implementation of new systems
- Supporting all systems used within the business
- Data analysis/business intelligence
You will be able to hit the ground running, quickly integrating yourself into the small central head office team in a rapidly growing organisation. You will naturally work across several departments including Finance, Operations and Marketing. The exciting responsibilities where you can make a difference are;
Implementation of new systems
- Project manage the implementation of new IT systems within the business
- Ad hoc IT system projects to support the wider business
Supporting all systems used within the business
- Responsibility for BMF’s IT framework and infrastructure including all day-to-day system maintenance and support by being the primary contact for IT related support
- Work with the leadership team to develop the IT roadmap to improve and optimise operations by researching, recommending and implementing technological strategic solutions
Data analysis/business intelligence
- Develop business intelligence reports and dashboards
- Manage the quality and consistency of data capture across all IT systems, with particular focus on the needs of the finance and marketing teams
- Proven experience in CRM and IT system administration within the leisure or a similar sector
- Demonstrable IT project management skills
- Data analytics/business intelligence experience
- Degree in IT or similar
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of working across different departments
- A passion for health and fitness
- Empathy and understanding of users’ problems
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Working in start-up environment with enterprise systems
We want a superstar and in return we’ll offer you:
- A friendly working environment that is passionate about fitness
- Office socials in and out of the parks
- A business at on top of cutting-edge trends in the market
- Free BMF membership for you and one other person
- 25 days annual leave.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing your application.