Do you want to be part of something big?
If yes, then this is your chance!
BMF are the leaders in outdoor training. Fitness is fast becoming part of everyday life and we aim to be pivotal in this movement. We are looking for driven, forward-thinking, motivated and innovative individuals to ensure the BMF members are receiving the best possible training experience.
BMF are looking for a General Manager for the West London area. An overview of the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Personally delivering a minimum of 15 group sessions per week with additional PT sessions on top of this as required
- To actively manage the sites day to day
- Recruit, train and manage a high-quality team of instructors
· Manage timetables and instructor workload
- Membership management and marketing reports on performance for each of the sites
- Set personal progression targets with members and record progression
- Interact with members & deliver class to current programme in the BMF way
You will be able to hit the ground running, quickly integrating yourself into a small high-quality team in a rapidly growing organisation.
· Recognised Level 3 fitness trainer qualification or above
· Excellent customer service skills to attract new customers and retain current member
· Current experience with a reputable health & fitness company at management level
· Sales and marketing experience with a proven track record of member generation and retention
· Driven by sales targets and an ability to develop partnership locally
· Ability to create proposals and sell corporate packages
· Ability to interact and engage others; willingness to learn & succeed
· Provide evidence of P&L / cash flow management
· A good understanding of IT using word, excel and email
· Exceptional communication skills across all levels
· Show a clear understanding of the wider industry and have knowledge of the marketplace
· Sports science or strength and conditioning background
· Sales experience
· Ability to adapt to the use of social media within the business.
We want a superstar and in return, we’ll offer you:
· A friendly working environment that is passionate about fitness
· A business at the cutting-edge trends in the market
· 25 days' annual leave.
To apply for this role, please provide us your details and submit your CV through this link –APPLY NOW”
We look forward to seeing your application.