BMF is looking for a full time General Manager who is an experienced and commercially astute fitness professional with a strong background in personal training to manage a number of parks operating boot camps, indoor locations and personal training facilities for an iconic business.
With significant investment, an exciting rebrand and relaunch imminent and a clear strategy to become one of the leading performance and coaching companies in the sector this represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and commercially astute personal trainer. Offering a highly competitive basic salary and a very achievable annual bonus in a role that allows you to still PT and take group classes with the added responsibility for growing your region and managing, coaching and directing
Reporting into the Operations Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering classes for 40% of the working week, rotating through each site on a rolling basis to ensure consistency of delivery
- Optimise retention and grow membership through local outreach, existing member referrals and converting trials
- Ensuring classes are delivered in accordance with brand standards and that feedback and NPS is high
- In charge of recruitment, ensuring there are sufficient quality instructors to deliver the programmes and that ongoing training and development is delivered.
- Responsible for all the logistics in terms of provision and quality of equipment.
- Plan resource for classes at all sites in the region ensuring the correct ratio of instructor to members
- Directly manager a group of instructors
We are keen to talk to candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Have strong fitness qualifications, ideally a sports science and conditioning qualification with a minimum of PT level 3
- Significant management experience either within the fitness industry
- Will thrive in a sales focused business and will lead by example in building local partnerships
- Have outstanding leadership and coaching qualities
- Are motivated to play a key role in driving forward a new and dynamic fitness brand
- Strong IT skills with P&L experience
- A driving licence is essential
- Previous Military PT background is desirable but is not essential
To apply for this role, please provide us your details and submit your CV through this link – APPLY NOW”