BMF has an ambitious growth plan to establish a world class and globally recognised brand, which enables people to train anywhere. By leveraging smart technology and the world’s outdoor spaces we have created a model which is capable of rapid rollout through franchised operations. BMF aims to establish itself as a highly profitable business, which is a pervasive force for good on a global stage.
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the BMF central team to support the business and the wider franchise network to develop a robust financial planning and analysis framework. We are looking for a highly engaged, qualified accountant with a drive to succeed and make a difference.
You will be able to hit the ground running, quickly integrating yourself into the small central head office team in a rapidly growing organisation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Building relationships across the franchisee network
- Business partnering with the Operations Director
- Business partnering with the Sales and Marketing team
- Working closely with the outsourced bookkeeping function
- Monthly franchisee revenue/performance and commission calculations
- Ownership of month end MI process and KPI reporting
- Cashflow forecasts and control
- Quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and 3-5 year business plan
- Supporting senior team with board and shareholder reports
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA accountant
- Graduate with 1st or 2:1 in relevant studies
- Multi-site experience in retail/hospitality/leisure industry (at least 5 years)
- Experience of working in a franchise environment and / or the fitness industry a significant advantage
- Strong communicator and open personality – with a proven ability to build relationships
- Strong work ethic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Not scared to challenge the status quo
- Strong systems skills – experience of databases / data analytics with an ability to handle/interpret large quantities of raw data
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience of Sage software a distinct advantage
- Flexibility – able to adapt to changing requirements and able to ‘roll sleeves up’ in a small team environment
- Team player with ability to work independently also
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure
- A passion for health and fitness
- Salary - Competitive
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Stakeholder Pension
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing your application.