At Be Military Fit, we are the leaders in outdoor training. Fitness is fast becoming part of everyday life and we aim to be pivotal in this movement.
We’re an energetic, driven and forward thinking fitness company with a team of 300+ based across the UK delivering the best of outdoor fitness. We’re constantly asking ourselves how to make BMF better, so if your curious, motivated and want to help us change the future of the fitness industry, get in touch. It’s your chance to be part of something exciting!
The role of the Digital Marketing Executive is to implement a successful multi-channel marketing strategy with a key focus on pre sales, site openings, customer acquisition and retention.
You’ll be integral in developing, and responsible for delivering on the company’s complete marketing strategy – ensuring brand integrity and consistency across all products and channels, with a weighting towards digital and performance marketing.
You will be able to hit the ground running, quickly integrating yourself into the small central head office team in a rapidly growing organisation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage an innovative and cost effective customer acquisition marketing strategy, ensuring alignment with business and communications objectives
- Manage all marketing communications ensuring teams are engaged and supportive of the overall success of the marketing activities
- Manage the annual marketing budget, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of spend in reaching objectives
- Ensure the brand is consistently communicated across all owned and franchise sites
- Manage the production of any creative assets required to support marketing initiatives, ensuring a cross functional approach
- To implement the marketing strategy for site/club openings
- Report on, and carry out full post campaign analysis of any marketing activity, including recommendations
- Generate relevant reports to understand behaviours in seeking to improve sales, conversion and retention rates
- With the support of CRM data, develop effective and segmented cross channel direct marketing communications (loyalty programme etc.) Help to develop and manage the customer retention programme
- Reporting of digital campaigns with accountability for efficiency and effectiveness of advertising spend
- Line management for the Social Media Assistant and overall social media strategy
- Collaborate internally to define content strategy and wider brand style
- Implement ongoing Search Engine Optimisation strategies to ensure high organic rankings
- Understanding of GDPR and ensuring that marketing activities are compliant
- Managing company communications channels including, but not limited to, email, blogs, newsletters and social media
- Act as the brand guardian in regard to marketing materials and initiatives
- Assist in reporting success, learnings and making recommendations to management team and directors
- Guide and coach general managers to implement local marketing initiatives
- Working with key partners on reciprocal marketing and engagement initiatives
- Any other tasks and duties relevant to the position.
- Proven successful digital marketing management experience
- Demonstrable experience of some, if not all of the following; managing SEO, PPC, social media, search and display digital advertising, email marketing, CMS
- Experience of marketing site/club openings
- Consumer research and profiling techniques
- A self starter capable of keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practice
- A good communicator and presenter
- Minimum 3 years in house marketing management with direct reports, preferably in the fitness industry
- Broad skill set including agency and budget management with good numeracy and analytical skills.
- Knowledge or experience of Hubspot
- Consumer reseach and profiling techniques
- Assisting in the development of marketing strategies
- CIM Qualification
- Adobe Design Software
- Google Analytics
We want a superstar and in return we’ll offer you a friendly environment that is passionate about fitness and on top of cutting-edge trends in the market. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing your application.